Strengthening European cultural identity through interdisciplinary heritage studies
The Module is designed for the students of the University of Novi Sad who do not automatically come into contact with European integration studies, therefore taking a form of general course.
Teaching material offers general information on the themes of lectures and a list of relevant documents and publications, with links to useful websites. It is designed and adjusted for all target groups (students and professionals) involved in the program.
Table of content:
- A conceptualisation of European cultural heritage
- Cultural heritage programmes and initiatives in the EU
- European identities and intercultural communication
- Intersections of European cultural history 1
- Intersections of European cultural history 2
- Impacts and implementation of European practices in the field of cultural heritage
- Sustainable cultural tourism in Europe
- Common and Particular Contexts of the South-East European Modernist Architectural Heritage
- EU project management and design in a cross-cultural environment
- Cultural routes as an instrument of European integration
- Culture, identity and heritage in digital perspective